Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Marvelous Mix, September 3rd



HOLY MARSHMALLOWS BATMAN, IT'S SEPTEMBER! Here are tonight's details:



"EVERYBODY DANCE NOW"

Tonight's songs are all about dancing! Yep, I will play pretty much anything my MYXERS request as long as it makes me bounce, dance, and stay hyper. That means NO sleepy time music! So get ready for a jam-packed show as I showcase some very diverse and random dancey requests from my fellow listeners who helped me create the playlist and had the show full as always well before tonight!



The scoreboard is now finally in motion! From now till the end of September, listeners are awarded tickets instead of points that go towards a drawing I will host at the end of September. The more way you interact with the mix, the more tickets you get, and subsequently the better the chance you have of winning the CoH Time Card or The MIXTERY Prize!

Check out more details on the scoreboard and to see how many tickets you may have, visit my blog at: http://dazzmarvelous.blogspot.com



Trivia, Dazz style, returns this week near the stroke of midnight. So get your brains primed and ready for another jaw droppin, eye popin, head turnin, body shockin trivia question. You can answer either in live chat or in local chat (CoH).



Tonight's show will feature a few fun tunes from our featured artists of the month, Linkin Park and Maroon 5. They both are about to release some new material and here's hoping it rocks!



I hope everyone can tune in, get their Friday Night / Labor Day Weekend started Marvelously!

See you all tonight (Friday) at 11pm only on KJSR.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment