Sunday, September 19, 2010

Marvelous Anniversary!!!



Hello Fellow Listeners

So... in case you missed my show Friday, I made a huge announcement about this upcoming Friday's show. You may or may not be aware but my next show marks my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY on KJSR.net! I would LOVE to celebrate it in style! So I have called upon anybody who has ever listened to do two things in order for this next show to be a HUGE success. 1.) The theme is: "On The Radio" so I would like everybody to request their favorite song they hear on the radio (yes, just one request this week). 2.) I would LOVE for everybody to record a little audio sound byte of themselves congratulating my one year anniversary AND telling a quick little comment about what they love about the show or a favorite show moment they have. Please e-mail me the request and audio byte to dj-dazz@kjsr.net. I will take e-mails till Thursday morning (I compile the show Thursday night) and will NOT except requests in blue board private messages, in-game e-mail, instant messaging, text messaging, etc. So it is crucial you E-MAIL me please. This will ensure I get the byte and request properly. I hope you all will join me this Friday, September 24th, 2010 at 11pm EST in Pocket D as we celebrate my One Year on the airwaves PLUS we celebrate the beginning of PERC's Game Night!

THANK YOU AS ALWAYS FOR BEING SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE AND SUPPORTING EVERYTHING I DO!

STAY MARVELOUS!!!

Love, Dazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment