Friday, September 24, 2010

The Marvelous Mix, September 24th



Hello Radio Land! Here are tonight's show details:



"ON THE RADIO"

Tonight's songs are all about songs you hear on the radio!!! More importantly, tonight's show marks the ONE YEAR Anniversary of me being on KJSR.net! I cannot believe it has already been a full year since I debuted on the internet radio airwaves! So tonight my fellow MYXERS went above and beyond to send in audio shout-outs congratulating me on this wonderful milestone as well as their most favorite songs they love hearing on the radio. Additionally, PERC will be hosting a special Trivia Game Night on Champion during my show. So if you play CoH, log in to Champion and join us in Pocket D for some fun trivia during the jams. So tune in tonight as we crank it up, listen to some jams, play some games, and celebrate my radio anniversary.



The scoreboard winner has been drawn! Tune in tonight to see who has won the CoH Time Card or a chance at a MYXTERY Prize!!!

Check out more details on the scoreboard and to see how many tickets you may have, visit my blog at: http://dazzmarvelous.blogspot.com



Tonight's show will not have it's regular dose of Dazzy Style Trivia. INSTEAD... PERC will be hosting out a giganormous amount of Trivia in Pocket D during my show! So log in and get your fill. Tons of INF is at stake!



Tonight's show will feature the last spotlights on our featured artists of the month, Linkin Park and Maroon 5. Both have released new albums and I will marvelously be giving you another little appetizer of new music love.



I hope everyone can tune in, get their Friday Night started Marvelously!

See you all tonight (Friday) at 11pm only on KJSR.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment