Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Marvelous Mix, April 9th



HELLO PARAGON CITY! Last week's debut of The Marvelous Mix was a huge success and an amazing debut. I want to personally thank everyone for tuning in and listening. I cannot express the amount of gratitude I have for all of you. Thank you for being such loyal friends and supporting my new show. All of the fantastic feedback you have expressed continues to help shape the way my show will continue to run! Don't forget though, this show is NOTHING without you guys. This is as much your MIX as it is mine! So make your voice heard, tune in, participate, and most importantly request away! Without further ado, here are the details for tonight's show:


"ANYWAY YOU WANT IT!"

Tonight the request line will be open (for a limited amount of time / we had a full show last week!) and accepting ANYTHING you would like to hear! So request anything you would like me to play and I will do my best to get it on the air! Don't forget listeners who e-mail their requests to me (dj-dazz@kjsr.net) get extra points on the scoreboard!


The Marvelous Scoreboard is already working overtime to keep tabs on your points!

Currently Peace Machina is in the lead! He not only one trivia last week but he sent in TWO audio samples and e-mailed his requests among other things! You all are gonna hafta put it in overdrive as the competition for the time card is fierce!

Check out more details on the scoreboard on my blog (http://dazzmarvelous.blogspot.com)


Every week near the stroke of Midnight I will ask an on-air trivia question! Tune in to hear the question then simply contact me (live chat, yim, in-game, etc.) with your answer. The person to answer correctly first is awarded three points on the Marvelous Scoreboard!


For the month of April, the Marvelous Mix Featured Artist will be Timbaland. Timbaland is a very popular and successful producer, singer, songwriter. He just recently released his second compilation album Shock Value 2 showcasing some amazing songs! Throughout the month of April we will spotlight some of his best work and fantastic collaborations (while attempting to stay within the themes)!


Every show I will play a new song for you guys! This week's selection is Cobra Starship's new single "Hot Mess." I am also specially dedicating it to my good real-life friend Penny, this is her real-life theme song and she is always an inspiration in my life!


With all that said and done, it looks like it will another busy show! I hope everyone can tune in and get their Friday Night / Weekend started Marvelously!

See you all tonight (Friday) at 11pm only on KJSR.net, the voice of the Jello Shooters and YOU TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment