Saturday, April 17, 2010

Help The Countdown!!!



HELLO MARVELOUS LISTENERS!!!

As you know, I used to host KJSR.net's The Countdown! I have since moved on to my own show but DJ Hawkeyed (Pinnacle PERC Rep / Dear Friend) has graciously taken over as host of The Countdown (airing Saturdays at 3pm EST on KJSR.net)! Well now he needs your help! As host of the Countdown he has decided to revamp it a little and split it into two segments one containing a listeners own Top 10 and the other being the KJSR Top 10! I think is a totally awesome idea and I have already submitted my own Top 10 which aired today! Now it's your turn! So all you have to do is e-mail your Top 10 list to DJ Hawkeyed (DJ-Hawkeyed@kjsr.net). In turn, it not only might air on The Countdown BUT any listener who sends in their top 10 will also get 10 POINTS on the Marvelous Scoreboard. This will surely give you a nice lead over the competition for the CoH Time Card! So what are you waiting for? E-mail your Top 10 lists now and help keep The Countdown representing YOUR VOICE TOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment