Friday, December 7, 2012

The Marvelous Mix, December 7th!




"MISC!"

TTFLIF Marvelous Mixers! Do not fret, there is a MARVELOUS MIX tonight yo! After an amazing show last night (and a sad one too), I am returning back to my normal variety of random POPtastic beats. I also have quite a few epic poppy requests to get through as well; very exciting yo! Rumor has it I also have a new Dazzyism possibly on tap. I'm unsure if Live Chat will be working or not at the moment so we may start a Tiny Chat instead. I'll keep you updated on the situation. So slide of your shoes, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. Please leave your coats at the door (with the sexy bouncer) and stay awhile. It all starts tonight at 10:00pm eastern right here on TheSwitchRadio.com! TOTES YO!

Follow the MIX @ BlogspotFacebook, and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment