Friday, August 17, 2012

The Marvelous Mix, August 17th!





"CATCHY!"

Holy Moly! Happy Friday of all Fridays yo! I hope you all survived another crazy, busy, chaotic week! I barely made it, I think I might've faired better in a Zombie Apocalypse! YIKERS! Anyways, sthuper excited for tonight's show as it's all about CATCHY POPtastic beats! Yes.... those crazy songs that get stuck in your head. The show is already full up and I have an insane amount of requests to fulfill! Totally stoked, it's gonna be BLASTASTIC up in here! And since Bacon is getting his geek on, I'll be snabbin' the stream early for some Pre-Game tunage, you can join me at around 9:30pm Eastern in Live Chat and on the stream for that. Then stay tuned for the real beats kicking off at 10:00pm eastern only on TheSwitchRadio.com!

CHEERS (That's code for stay tuned afterwards for Mixology awesome antics with Cherry)!!!

<3 Dazzy

Follow the MIX @ BlogspotFacebook, and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment