Friday, March 9, 2012

The Marvelous Mix, March 9th!




"MARVELOUS MADNESS: WEEK 2"

HOLY TGIF BATMAN! What a week? I dunno about you but I'm super stoked for it to be Friday night yo! Tonight, we reveal the winners from Marvelous Madness' first rounds and set the stage for the next bout! After that I am going to play some honorable mentions from songs you all fantastically submitted but that didn't make it into the "madness." After that, I have some exciting New Music News to report and a few sneaky requests to play! Watch my Facebook page for updates to Madness Downloads! Other than that, it all goes down tonight after Bakes and Before Cherry (POP Sandwiches anybody?) at 10:00pm eastern right here on TheSwitchRadio.com!!!

Follow the MIX @ BlogspotFacebook, and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment