Friday, February 3, 2012

The Marvelous Mix, February 3rd!




"NOW & THEN!"

Happy February Switchers! I am over the moon excited for tonight's show. With Mr. Bacon taking the night off, I have stepped up to the plate to bring you THREE HOURS of Pop Perfection! On top of that, I have a huge slew of requests to play through. I was seriously overwhelmed by requests this week and I am so excited I get an extra hour to show them all off. If you missed it last week, you missed me TWIST up the way people request. Instead of choosing a song, I made them choose the artist instead (while I chose the song). So this week we will be spotlighting everybody's favorite artists of NOW & THEN... that means their favorite POP Artists today and from the past. It's gonna be an epic show! So set those alarms and make sure you tune in tonight at the special 9:00pm eastern timeslot only on TheSwitchRadio.com! Cheers!!!

Follow the MIX @ BlogspotFacebook, and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment