Friday, July 22, 2011

The Marvelous Mix, July 22nd



"BEST POP SONG EVER"

Hello All! So tonight's show is a big challenge to all of my listeners! Over the past week I've tasked them with finding the BEST Pop song ever and wow did they come back with quite the POP catches. So tune in tonight and help us listen to what some deem to be the best of the pop crop! We'll spend the majority of the show showcasing the tunes and then towards the end of the night we will vote to determine which song aired can be deemed the BEST POP SONG EVER!!! I'll even throw in another dose of Cherry's Pop Choices, another Tears My Tights featuring Rasta, and trivia! It all kicks off, after Bacon's Best of the Rest Show, tonight at 11pm EST only on KJSR.net!

Remember, you can read up on all the MYX details at my blog @ http://dazzmarvelous.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment