Friday, October 8, 2010

The Marvelous Mix, October 8th



Here are tonight's ROCKIN' details:



"ROCK BAND"

So... I finally jumped on the bandwagon and have purchased ROCK BAND! I actually never played it until about a month ago at a party! Since then... I've been hooked! I LOVE THE GAME and it has given me a new appreciation for Rock & Roll (both old and new). So tonight I will be showcasing songs from the 2,000+ Rock Band Network as chosen by my marvelous MYXERS. So tune in to get your MYX fill!!!



The scoreboard is now moving forward. The raffle prize closet is ready to roll and the ONLY way to get tickets is by REQUESTING songs on my show (and a few other ones too)! So tune in and get your request on!

Check out more details on the scoreboard and to see how many tickets you may have, visit my blog at: http://dazzmarvelous.blogspot.com



Trivia, Dazz style, will happen near the stroke of midnight. So get your brains primed and ready for another jaw droppin, eye popin, head turnin, body shockin trivia question. You can answer either in live chat or in local chat (CoH).



This month's featured artist is MUSE. I got to see them last Saturday in Concert and lemme say it was one of the most amazing shows of my life! They are a must-see when they hit your local town! So all month you will get to have a nice spoonful of MUSE to make the medicine go down!



I hope everyone can tune in, get their Friday Night started Marvelously!

See you all tonight (Friday) at 11pm only on KJSR.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment