Friday, August 6, 2010

The Marvelous Mix, August 5th



HOLY AUGUST BATMAN!!! Cannot believe it is August already! Where does time go? Anyways here are tonight's SPECIAL show details!



"FIGHTER"

Tonight's show is all about FIGHTING!!! We will be broadcasting LIVE from The D tonight as a special Pee Wee PVP Event takes place! During the event, we will be playing my fellow MYXERS' 2 favorite fighting songs! I'd tell you to send in requests but for the first time ever in show history my request line was full within 24 hours of the theme announcement! ROCKIN! So log in, join Amygdala & Crew in having some fun times fighting, and tune in for the fun fighting jams! Don't forget the boxing gloves!!!



The scoreboard is being REVAMPED! Due to some scoreboard difficulties and events we have had to rework the way the scoreboard will work! Tune in tonight to hear just how the NEW scoreboard will work!

Check out more details on the scoreboard on my blog: http://dazzmarvelous.blogspot.com



Every week near the stroke of Midnight I will ask an on-air trivia question! Tune in to hear the question then simply contact me (live chat, yim, in-game, etc.) with your answer. The person to answer correctly first is awarded three points on the Marvelous Scoreboard!




For August & September I will be doing a double shot for the Mix's Featured Artist. This September both Maroon 5 and Linkin Park both have NEW albums coming out! So instead of having to decide which one would be in September and leaving one out I decided I would showcase both GREAT bands for TWO months instead of half a month! So tune in tonight as I play some new music from Linkin Park & Maroon 5!



With all that said and done, it looks like it will be a drop down dirty, fightin' night! I hope everyone can tune in and get their Friday Night / Weekend started Marvelously! Don't fight too hard now, ya hear?

See you all tonight (Friday) at 11pm only on KJSR.net, the voice of the Jello Shooters and YOU TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment