Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Marvelous Mix, June 11th



HELLO WORLD! I am VERY excited about tonight's show because it is a theme special to my heart! So without further ado, here are tonight's show details!



"POP"

Tonight's show is all about POP MUSIC!!! Pop is by far my favorite music genre and I love all kinds of Pop, everything from bubble gum to teen to dance pop! If it's poppy I am pretty sure I will love it! So with that said I am looking to you guys to request your TOP 2 favorite Pop Songs! As always, it's very important to e-mail your requests ahead of time as it's very possible the request line will not open once I go live to do listener demand! So request early, request safe!



Cherry is still in the lead but many of you are doing great in keeping her running for her life. I cannot be more proud of how eventful and active this scoreboard round has been! As always, you can earn points by e-mailing in requests, audio samples, and interacting with the mix like no other! This scoreboard will last through the end of this month! Good luck!

Check out more details on the scoreboard on my blog: http://dazzmarvelous.blogspot.com



Every week near the stroke of Midnight I will ask an on-air trivia question! Tune in to hear the question then simply contact me (live chat, yim, in-game, etc.) with your answer. The person to answer correctly first is awarded three points on the Marvelous Scoreboard!



For the month of June, the Marvelous Mix featured artist is Christina Aguilera! Her new album Bionic hit stores Tuesday and it is an amazing listen! I suggest you buy it for sure. Tonight however, I will be playing TWO very classic Christina Pop Songs! So tune in and check them out!



With all that said and done, it looks like it will be a most amazing night! I hope everyone can tune in and get their Friday Night / Weekend started Marvelously!

See you all tonight (Friday) at 11pm only on KJSR.net, the voice of the Jello Shooters and YOU TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment