Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Final Countdown

It's the FINAL Countdown!!!

Hello Listeners and Happy Saturday once again! I cannot believe the day is already here, the day of my FINAL Countdown Show! I cannot express how thankful I am to all my loyal listeners who have listened to the Countdown over the past 6 months and cannot put into words how truly MARVELOUS you all really are! With that said... today's show is obviously very special, my finale if you will! As always we will rundown the Top 20 requested songs of the week, play one last round of trivia, and of course I'll take a HUGE round of requests from all of you guys! So I hope everyone will tune in to KJSR.net at 1pm EST as we air The Final Countdown as Hosted By DJ Dazz!

Don't Forget: My NEW Show will debut starting Friday, April 2nd, 2010 at 11pm EST on KJSR.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment